Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homei'm puttin y'all on notice Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

i'm puttin y'all on notice

Go down 
+3
Lokki
IowaSteeler927
Master_Of_Puppets
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

i'm puttin y'all on notice Empty
PostSubject: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 5:51 am

i advocated that the steelers should take a looksy at jamies winston last year and everybody blasted me. well guess what. dude has looked pretty good in preseaon so far. in 2 games 16/22 .. 3tds.. 1 int. looks like he may have won the starting job .  if he has a great season i will be callin all of ya's out .. i'm puttin y'all on notice 1797695198

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 5:55 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
i advocated that the steelers should take a looksy at jamies winston last year and everybody blasted me. well guess what. dude has looked pretty good in preseaon so far. in 2 games 16/22 .. 3tds.. 1 int. looks like he may have won the starting job .  if he has a great season i will be callin all of ya's out .. i'm puttin y'all on notice 1797695198

Eh I think I actually prefer Dwayne Haskins. Call me crazy but I think the kid is talented and a fresh start with the Steelers looks to be exactly what he needed to revive his career. Jameis could very well go on to experience a resurgence as well, don't get me wrong, but I'm not unhappy with the situation we're in.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 6:14 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Eh I think I actually prefer Dwayne Haskins. Call me crazy but I think the kid is talented and a fresh start with the Steelers looks to be exactly what he needed to revive his career. Jameis could very well go on to experience a resurgence as well, don't get me wrong, but I'm not unhappy with the situation we're in.

IMO haskins hasnt even separated himself from rudolf yet. i just like the 5 yrs of starting experience and the year winston has watching and learning from brees. winston has already made every mistake a QB can make, and maybe learned from it.i'm puttin y'all on notice 1797695198 arm talent wise comparing the 2 i would say is a wash. i'd give the edge to winston in mobility. watch the video's and watch his foot work. i think that was always and issue for him and he maybe he has improved in that area.
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 6:42 am

I live about an hour and a half from New Orleans. Last year, the Saints fans already anointed Taysom Hill as their Lord and Savior for the post-Brees era. It's been fun watching them cry on Facebook because Winston has looked better.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 7:18 am

@Lokki wrote:
I live about an hour and a half from New Orleans.  Last year, the Saints fans already anointed Taysom Hill as their Lord and Savior for the post-Brees era.  It's been fun watching them cry on Facebook because Winston has looked better.  

must be those racist white supremacist trump supporters doin the bitchin. they always tryin to keep a brotha down .... i'm puttin y'all on notice 1797695198

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:15 am

What is it we're always saying about preseason and the talent these guys are playing against? It's also been a blight on Winston's career with TD to INT waves. All I'm saying is you might wait 8-10 games in to blow that horn. i'm puttin y'all on notice 1797695198

Haskins could be just as good or better. It could happen.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 1:19 pm

As Solar points out....

let's see what happens 8-10 games in. I doubt Winston starts the whole season.

Also this...

from a character standpoint, I would much rather have Dwayne on my team than Winston. Its not even close.

Finally....

would Winston have even wanted to come to Pittsburgh knowing he would be the backup to Ben? Even for a year? Me thinks he'd have preferred a shot at a starting job.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 5:59 pm

got any of them free crab legs i'm puttin y'all on notice 1797695198

coach: "hit her in the dick"

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 6:11 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
As Solar points out....

let's see what happens 8-10 games in.  I doubt Winston starts the whole season.

Also this...

from a character standpoint, I would much rather have Dwayne on my team than Winston.  Its not even close.

Finally....

would Winston have even wanted to come to Pittsburgh knowing he would be the backup to Ben?  Even for a year?  Me thinks he'd have preferred a shot at a starting job.

i'm puttin y'all on notice 2829330259 he went to the saints to be a backup .. i'm puttin y'all on notice 2087824411
remember Bens future was unknown until just a few months ago and we didnt have haskins on the roster. i'm just sayin for the cheap contract just like haskins got this year, it would have been worth exploring winston last year. they are very similiar players that had very similiar circumstances and skill sets. the only difference between winston and haskins is / was about 60 games of starting experience , a 5k yard season and a 33 TD season. yes im aware of the 30 ints , but that doesnt erase the fact that only a handful of guys have a 5k yd season on their resume. they both came with character concerns. they both have the talent and potential. i personally would rather have had the guy with more film for a qb coach to look at.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 6:13 pm

@effyou515 wrote:
c'mon man...if they didnt charge so much for them a brotha wouldnt have to steal them...super markets are racist... i'm puttin y'all on notice 131212936

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 2:42 am

@effyou515 wrote:

Stay on track man. i'm puttin y'all on notice 2573146105

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 4:13 am

i'm puttin y'all on notice Giphy

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 6:28 pm

@solardave wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:

Stay on track man. i'm puttin y'all on notice 2573146105

WHAT???

who doesn't like free crab legs? something about a QB in i'm puttin y'all on notice 1557163439 New Orleans being good? imho mid-season drop off.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 12:05 am

@solardave wrote:

What is it we're always saying about preseason and the talent these guys are playing against? It's also been a blight on Winston's career with TD to INT waves. All I'm saying is you might wait 8-10 games in to blow that horn. i'm puttin y'all on notice 1797695198

Haskins could be just as good or better. It could happen.
well i did say "if...he has a great season".
he may or may not. but he has looked good in preseason which certainly is not an indication of things to come.

i would be happy if haskins balled out and winston was a bust for nawlins. i was wrong...like once before back in the 90's... i survived it. i'm puttin y'all on notice 1797695198

hell it might turn out that they both are what they shown so far and neither one are a franchise i'm puttin y'all on notice 2087824411
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 3:41 pm

I'd take Dwaynes (minor) character flaws over Winston's any day of the week. I would personally hate if a person like Jameis Winston were a Steeler.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:11 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
I'd take Dwaynes (minor) character flaws over Winston's any day of the week.  I would personally hate if a person like Jameis Winston were a Steeler.
Haskins just got his grill smashed in by a woman... i'm puttin y'all on notice 1901550296
so outside of the the supermarket incidence ,which was total racism, what has he done ? well he was accused of sexual assault twice , the steelers and steeler fans would never accept that from a player....oh wait .. Ben LOL

i wonder who paid the ,"victims" , more to go STFU ? i'm puttin y'all on notice 3135543967
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:22 pm

Jameis Winston:
sexual assault allegations
rape investigation
shoplifting incidents (multiple)
vulgar inappropriate comments in the dining hall
groping incident in an Uber

Poor Dwayne can't even begin to catch up with all that.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:49 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
Jameis Winston:
rape investigation

not going to touch the Big Ben comparison ?
these scumbags are not family or friends. we root for a logo. if a person happens to wear said logo and is a good player , their character , or lack there of, seems to be forgotten about. sports are full of scumbags with giant ego's and a sense of entitlement because fans put them on a pedestal for nothing more than being physical gifted in some way. i bet 75% of them if you got to know them personally, you would find are not worthy of pissing on them if they were on fire. most of them are hood rat thugs that would be gang bangin on the streets selling dope if it were not for sports . and many of the others that may have been good people before they reached their perceived god like status have had their souls tainted by the influence of their morally challenged team mates. im guessing if ben had never played football he wouldnt have become a suspected rapist.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 9:09 pm

No, I'm not going to touch the Big Ben comparison. We weren't talking about Big Ben, we were talking about Dwayne vs Jamies. I don't know why you dragged Big Ben into it.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:23 am

@Great Randino wrote:
No, I'm not going to touch the Big Ben comparison.  We weren't talking about Big Ben, we were talking about Dwayne vs Jamies.  I don't know why you dragged Big Ben into it.

Quote :
I would personally hate if a person like Jameis Winston were a Steeler   i'm puttin y'all on notice 469886443 .

jameis accused of being a rapist...Ben accused of being a rapist ... ? i'm puttin y'all on notice 2087824411 ...or is it you think shoplifters are the worst people in society ? i'm puttin y'all on notice 2829330259

personally i would bet they are both guilty.   i'm puttin y'all on notice 1401235891 .... it's unfortunate that we live in a society where people can buy their way out a trial, and also that people are willing to accept cash as some form of justice.  vile predators need to be outed for what they are and be removed from society. taking cash only makes people question your accusation and lets the perp keep their reputation intact.
settling out of court should not be an option in assault cases. they need to be tried in court with either the accused or the accuser going to jail.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 5:58 am

@Great Randino wrote:
Jameis Winston:
rape investigation

Wait. Haskins WASN'T WEARING A MASK in that strip club so there's that. i'm puttin y'all on notice 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 4:26 pm

@solardave wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
Jameis Winston:
rape investigation

Wait. Haskins WASN'T WEARING A MASK in that strip club so there's that. i'm puttin y'all on notice 1797695198

Solar Dave delivers with THE Line! i'm puttin y'all on notice 2276209185
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 3:43 am

@Great Randino wrote:
No, I'm not going to touch the Big Ben comparison.  We weren't talking about Big Ben, we were talking about Dwayne vs Jamies.  I don't know why you dragged Big Ben into it.

Quote :
I would personally hate if a person like Jameis Winston were a Steeler   i'm puttin y'all on notice 469886443 .

jameis accused of being a rapist...Ben accused of being a rapist ... ? i'm puttin y'all on notice 2087824411 ...or is it you think shoplifters are the worst people in society ? i'm puttin y'all on notice 2829330259

personally i would bet they are both guilty.   i'm puttin y'all on notice 1401235891 .... it's unfortunate that we live in a society where people can buy their way out a trial, and also that people are willing to accept cash as some form of justice.  vile predators need to be outed for what they are and be removed from society. taking cash only makes people question your accusation and lets the perp keep their reputation intact.
settling out of court should not be an option in assault cases. they need to be tried in court with either the accused or the accuser going to jail.

Having thoroughly read the details of both of Roethlisberger's cases, I firmly believe both girls are liars. The first gal admitted she was making it up to her own friends who threw her under the bus. The second girl was bar hopping and following Ben around. While I don't have much as to proof whether it did or didn't happen in the Milledgeville incident, I lean towards that girl being a gold digger. Seems awfully strange to me that they didn't try to press things further, and simply took a settlement. If that was my daughter I'd be doing everything in my power to rake him through the coals publicly. Either way, accusations aren't equivalent to actual convictions or guilt. You can draw inferences, sure, but that ship has long sailed either way.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 6:00 am

solardave and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 12:34 am

jameis winston threw 5 tds and 0 picks today....just sayin .. i'm puttin y'all on notice 2893009358
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm puttin y'all on notice   i'm puttin y'all on notice Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm puttin y'all on notice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: