Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts Empty
PostSubject: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 6:09 am

Very early I know, but I like to do Mock Drafts so here's my early one.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts Captur12

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 7:10 am

Ridder is an interesting prospect. he would have to have a monster year to get in to the 1st round.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 7:32 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Ridder is an interesting prospect. he would have to have a monster year to get in to the 1st round.

True, but there was nobody else on the list that really caught my eye so that's a bit of a guess I suppose.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:37 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

True, but there was nobody else on the list that really caught my eye so that's a bit of a guess I suppose.
from what i have read , . he would need a CONSISTENT , solid season  to be mentioned in the top round. it was noted he has made progress from year to year. who knows , maybe he balls out like trey lance and gets to the top of the board
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 2:47 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

from what i have read , . he would need a CONSISTENT , solid season  to be mentioned in the top round. it was noted he has made progress from year to year. who knows , maybe he balls out like trey lance and gets to the top of the board

Well he's off to a pretty good start in 2021. Against Miami (OH) he put up 295yds Passing with 4TDs and 1 INT. He also put up 31yds rushing and scored a rushing TD. So he accounted for 5TDs himself.

The next week against Murray State he was a little more pedestrian with 243yds Passing with 2TDs and 0 INTs. He did nothing rushing-wise in that game.

So in total he's got 538yds Passing with 6TDs and 1 INT and a handful of rushing yards with 1 Rushing TD.

Not too shabby, but not exactly Earth-shattering either. I am interested to see how he does against a higher quality opponent in Indiana this Saturday, and then against Notre Dame on Oct 2nd.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts   Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts Empty

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh Steelers 2022 Mock Drafts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: