Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRaiders @ Steelers - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Raiders @ Steelers

Go down 
+5
kirklandrules
Great Randino
Shalieve5090
effyou515
solardave
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

Raiders @ Steelers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers   Raiders @ Steelers - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 5:39 pm

They will never admit this, but the coaching staff had to plan on the defense carrying the team for the first half of the season. The difference between the Bills game and the Raiders game was the defense didn't win it for them ... with good cause given they lost 2 starters during the game and started the game without 2 other starters.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers   Raiders @ Steelers - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 8:44 am

@kirklandrules wrote:
They will never admit this, but the coaching staff had to plan on the defense carrying the team for the first half of the season. The difference between the Bills game and the Raiders game was the defense didn't win it for them ... with good cause given they lost 2 starters during the game and started the game without 2 other starters.

I think you're right and that means we may be in trouble until the Oline improves and or we get some of these injured defensive guys back. Even if all this happens I don't think our defense is strong enough for Ben to be just a game manager. Based on what we've seen from him the last few years I'm afraid that's all he'll be at this point.
I think at this point the key for us is to get the running game going or we will be watching the playoffs from the couch.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers   Raiders @ Steelers - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 12:01 pm

@solardave wrote:
@kirklandrules wrote:

I think you're right and that means we may be in trouble until the Oline improves and or we get some of these injured defensive guys back. Even if all this happens I don't think our defense is strong enough for Ben to be just a game manager. Based on what we've seen from him the last few years I'm afraid that's all he'll be at this point.
I think at this point the key for us is to get the running game going or we will be watching the playoffs from the couch.

Nothing gets an offense right like playing the Bungles! Time for that thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders @ Steelers   Raiders @ Steelers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiders @ Steelers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: