Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
Hometaco tuesday Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 taco tuesday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4596
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

taco tuesday Empty
PostSubject: taco tuesday   taco tuesday EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 4:04 pm


_________________
The female players: "Coach she's to big and strong we can't stop her.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2011-04-08

taco tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: taco tuesday   taco tuesday EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 4:12 pm

taco tuesday 1505004552 ... good god the steelers have cut better options than this. is chickylo not available ?


Last edited by Master_Of_Puppets on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Posts : 1472
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

taco tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: taco tuesday   taco tuesday EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 5:25 pm

He was out on the street unsigned... there is a reason for that.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

Posts : 1771
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Riiiiight heeeere

taco tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: taco tuesday   taco tuesday EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 5:44 pm

He was added to the practice squad when Mondeaux was promoted to the 53. My guess is they want replicate a 4-3 edge rusher in practice and didn't have someone like Taco. taco tuesday 1401235891
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2011-04-08

taco tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: taco tuesday   taco tuesday EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 8:11 pm

@kirklandrules wrote:
He was added to the practice squad when Mondeaux was promoted to the 53. My guess is they want replicate a 4-3 edge rusher in practice and didn't have someone like Taco. taco tuesday 1401235891
then why did they slap the "protected" tag on him ? couldnt they just put a blocking dummy at DE ? it would be a lot cheaper  taco tuesday 1797695198

Steelers practice squad: Taco Charlton, Karl Joseph among Pittsburgh's protections for Week 3
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/steelers-practice-squad-taco-charlton-karl-joseph-among-pittsburghs-protections-for-week-3/ar-AAOG0T4


Quote :
The NFL carried over some successful rules from the 2020 season, including practice squad protections. Teams can protect up to four of the most valued players on their practice squad each week, preventing them from being signed by other teams.

seroiusly though im not opposed to guys getting 2nd chances. maybe their former team was using them wrong or what not. but guys that have been cut from multiple teams never seem to be worth the roster spot.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

Posts : 1771
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Riiiiight heeeere

taco tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: taco tuesday   taco tuesday EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 1:37 pm

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
seroiusly though im not opposed to guys getting 2nd chances. maybe their former team was using them wrong or what not. but guys that have been cut from multiple teams never seem to be worth the roster spot.

I actually liked the guy in college. I didn't think he was 1st round talent and felt he was a mid-2nd rounder. But I am surprised he hasn't caught on anywhere after having more than a couple chances. Agree with your comment that after 3+ teams dump a guy, it's usually not a good sign for a long NFL career. Then you see a guy like James Harrison get cut 6 times before landing his spot. If he stinks, the Steelers really aren't giving up anything, so what the hell?
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4596
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

taco tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: taco tuesday   taco tuesday EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 5:57 pm

@kirklandrules wrote:
@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
seroiusly though im not opposed to guys getting 2nd chances. maybe their former team was using them wrong or what not. but guys that have been cut from multiple teams never seem to be worth the roster spot.

I actually liked the guy in college. I didn't think he was 1st round talent and felt he was a mid-2nd rounder. But I am surprised he hasn't caught on anywhere after having more than a couple chances. Agree with your comment that after 3+ teams dump a guy, it's usually not a good sign for a long NFL career. Then you see a guy like James Harrison get cut 6 times before landing his spot. If he stinks, the Steelers really aren't giving up anything, so what the hell?


l liked taco at michigan strong and quick, steelers looking in any direction for role players for rotations

_________________
The female players: "Coach she's to big and strong we can't stop her.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Posts : 4596
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

taco tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: taco tuesday   taco tuesday EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 6:06 pm


_________________
The female players: "Coach she's to big and strong we can't stop her.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




taco tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: taco tuesday   taco tuesday Empty

Back to top Go down
 
taco tuesday
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: