Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBroncos @ Steelers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Broncos @ Steelers

Go down 
+6
SteelerFreak58
IowaSteeler927
Shalieve5090
Master_Of_Puppets
solardave
Great Randino
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Great Randino

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 12:50 pm

Let's hear it folks!

My call: Steelers bounce back and beat the Broncos. This is the kind game we win (then lose to someone stupid).

You heard it here 3rd.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 2:18 pm

Najee Najee. C'Mon D. Shut em down.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 2:19 pm

Steelers been firing on all cylinders today. Its nice to see.

Great seeing them running the ball successfully too.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 2:33 pm

You have 2 50+ yard throws with 23 seconds and 1 timeout and YOU DON"T TAKE A SHOT or even call a timeout? WTF is that?
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 3:11 pm

24-6.  This is an ass kicking.

Last edited by Great Randino on Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Xtra point)
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 3:44 pm

Shit Pittsburgh. Got to let them back in the game. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 3:51 pm

well holy shit. who knew you could throw the ball after taking the snap from under center ? Broncos @ Steelers 2829330259

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 3:59 pm

Bush, Schuster and Harris all hurt. Can anyone on this team stay healthy? Really hope Harris isn't serious. Didn't look too good though
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 4:10 pm

Steelers Win! Pierre with the INT in the End Zone.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 4:13 pm

Lol the Bungholes kicker misses a game winner and starts celebrating like he made it

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 4:33 pm

Ugly win. I'll take it but they let Denver back into a game they had no business being in late.

Would be nice to see this team put it all together, and not have injuries to starters constantly. Hoping Juju and Najee are both OK.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Great Randino

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 5:31 pm

Running game and improved blocking were the keys to the game. Made Ben's job a lot easier, and established the run.

Hopefully Najee is alright. Ju Ju too of course.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 5:39 pm

It was a win... against a Bronco team that beat the Jets, Jaguars, and Giants... I will take the win and there were some positives but I got to see it against quality teams. The Oline looked better I will give them that. Hopefully it's some steps in the right direction I am just not sold yet.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 6:54 pm

This team is going to go as the o-line goes. If this wasn't just a lucky one-off experience, and they continue to improve we can have some success. If they play as poorly as they did against Las Vegas, Cincinnati, and Green Bay then it's going to be a long rest of the season.

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 10:23 pm

In the NFL, you are what your record says you are. If you're 3-1, you're good - no matter who you played.

Good win for the Steelers. A long way to go but a good win.
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 11:40 pm

Meanwhile, the Bills are putting it on the Chiefs.. How the hell did we beat the Bills?
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 12:23 am

@Lokki wrote:
Meanwhile, the Bills are putting it on the Chiefs.. How the hell did we beat the Bills?  

A healthy Defense and the O didn't get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 1:32 am

the chiefs oline looks just as bad as the steelers at pass blocking. if mahomes wasnt as mobile as he is they would be terrible.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 4:16 am

At least this game had more than one highlight. I don't understand the clock mismanagement at the end of the 1st half. This team should never let up.

I liked that the Oline played better,gave Ben some time and opened a few holes for Najee. I just hope the injuries aren't serious. We need to get through this next game and hopefully get healthy during the bye so the we can make a run at a 10-7 season. Broncos @ Steelers 3798349058

I thought Mondeaux and Loudermilk filled in pretty good. Buggs still looks like he doesn't know what he's doing. Cam was real disruptive. He's the only consistent D lineman we have right now. Once again though we let these guys creep back up after dominating them in the first half.

Also for you MOP. Did you see Dobbs on the sideline? Again. I'm not crazy after all.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:42 am

Yeah, really sick of the same old build a lead/dominate, then hang on at the end to win. I mean not that we've won a lot this year but we've all seen this pattern for a long time.

Was really good to see Harris have a game like this...kind of felt like he was building to this kind of performance. And thought the o-line played better. Claypool looked really good and Johnson as well. Hopefully these injuries are not long term and we can get the guys from this week back.

Master_Of_Puppets

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 11:33 am

@solardave wrote:

Also for you MOP. Did you see Dobbs on the sideline? Again. I'm not crazy after all.

Broncos @ Steelers B1gxhbNDJ_LtK_ZTC4EYUpUZT2iEyKVuzWUcNFfw8z-ASKbc1XV-9rETf2SQdjt2i9xKgqjd3pI0plH1Me7FweBNyzIfFIGs3jMAAbyXGf2Q7qsEramiComfc5ED3bPDTaaiBED6s9CglYjXDZ5cndRbY4Kn1mQdtbw
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 5:34 pm

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 10:39 pm

@effyou515 wrote:
this guy is funny as hell. Thanks for posting his stuff.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 5:07 am

@LambertWardSteel wrote:
Yeah, really sick of the same old build a lead/dominate, then hang on at the end to win. I mean not that we've won a lot this year but we've all seen this pattern for a long time.

Imagine watching the Hawkeyes on Saturdays and the Steelers on Sundays...

Broncos @ Steelers Giphy

effyou515 and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 7:38 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@LambertWardSteel wrote:

Imagine watching the Hawkeyes on Saturdays and the Steelers on Sundays...

Broncos @ Steelers Giphy

I DVR'd and watched the game, was pulling for Iowa to win. Congrats. Iowa's uniforms confused my wife...she couldn't figure out how I was watching Steelers on Saturday.

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broncos @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos @ Steelers   Broncos @ Steelers Empty

Back to top Go down

Broncos @ Steelers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: