Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homeseahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm

Go down 
+6
solardave
LambertWardSteel
Master_Of_Puppets
SteelerFreak58
Great Randino
effyou515
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:06 am

time to turn the tide

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:17 am

the injury not looking good for the Seahawk player

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:25 am

Looks bad, I hope he's okay.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:30 am

His legs and arms were moving that is a good sign.

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:35 am

buck 29 left can the Steelers hold on?

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:46 am

Refs fucking us again, shocker
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:47 am

BULLSHIT

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:50 am

Our Defense was terrible and our Offense as well in the second half. They let the Seahawks back into the game.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:51 am

This game should already be over.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:56 am

Watt might have saved the game.

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:58 am

For the love of christ with this offense
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:59 am

need a turnover

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 1:00 am

TJ MOTHERFUCKING WATT

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 1:01 am

Steelers ball WOOOOOO

Watt WOOOOOOOO

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 1:03 am

Fucking Steelers always have to do things the hard way.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 1:06 am

This team... this mother fucking team...

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 1:48 am

you didnt see teams running like that on the steelers when they had big snack. the last 2 years i kept saying they need a run stuffing fat guy over center. people kept telling me it would be a wasted pick because they spend most of their time in sub packages... seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 2893009358

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 3:18 am

Glad to see the win but nothing comes easy. I really hate hanging on at the end to pull a win. Especially when we have a 17-0  halftime lead. Without Watt's performance you gotta wonder if Geno Smith beats us tonight.

Steelers have had a ton of great defensive players the last 50 years and Watt can dominate a game with the best of them. He is on a different, higher,  stratosphere than the rest of the league.

Boswell is an incredible kicker. We've had some greats here from Anderson to Johnson, and some others, but I don't remember feeling this confident with anyone the Steelers have had when they need a 50 yarder, or any kick.

Schedule gets tough from here. Lions and maybe the Bears look favorable. Would like to see us beat Clev-Cincy-Balt at least once each this year. If not for the 'offsides' on the Packers kick we'd likely be 4-2 right now.

Harvin seems to be doing a lot better and really glad to see Freiermuth involved so much tonight. It wasn't a 5 star performance or anything but glad to see Harris follow his 122 yard game last week with 81 this week. Cool to see Heyward set a franchise record with his 60th sack tonight.

I can't stand the Cowboys either, but my hatred for belicheat and his merry men supersedes all else. Awesome seeing them go to 2-4,  and 0-4 at home, in front of all the long sad faces of cheat fans. Is belicheat still considered genius, or did maybe the QB he used to have play heavily into it?

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 $_35
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 3:54 am

Ugly ass game and I am in no way sold on this team having improved. They barely squeaked past the Seahawks who were without their future HoF Quarterback, and their starting RB. The pass rush was great, but that defensive line is pathetic without Alualu anchoring the middle. Heyward has no help on the d-line. We need Tuitt back badly, but I'm beginning to wonder if that's ever going to happen at this point.

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 4:11 am

@LambertWardSteel wrote:
Glad to see the win but nothing comes easy. I really hate hanging on at the end to pull a win. Especially when we have a 17-0  halftime lead. Without Watt's performance you gotta wonder if Geno Smith beats us tonight.

Steelers have had a ton of great defensive players the last 50 years and Watt can dominate a game with the best of them. He is on a different, higher,  stratosphere than the rest of the league.

Boswell is an incredible kicker. We've had some greats here from Anderson to Johnson, and some others, but I don't remember feeling this confident with anyone the Steelers have had when they need a 50 yarder, or any kick.

Schedule gets tough from here. Lions and maybe the Bears look favorable. Would like to see us beat Clev-Cincy-Balt at least once each this year. If not for the 'offsides' on the Packers kick we'd likely be 4-2 right now.

Harvin seems to be doing a lot better and really glad to see Freiermuth involved so much tonight. It wasn't a 5 star performance or anything but glad to see Harris follow his 122 yard game last week with 81 this week. Cool to see Heyward set a franchise record with his 60th sack tonight.

I can't stand the Cowboys either, but my hatred for belicheat and his merry men supersedes all else. Awesome seeing them go to 2-4,  and 0-4 at home, in front of all the long sad faces of cheat fans. Is belicheat still considered genius, or did maybe the QB he used to have play heavily into it?

Dude I wouldn't sleep on Belichick and the Patriots*. They've lost games but not by much, they don't have elite receivers, and Mac Jones is still playing pretty well overall for a rookie. I hate to say it, but I feel like they are only a couple pieces away from being pretty damn good. They gave Tampa Bay all they could handle, and Dallas as well.

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 8:07 am

I have a question. Can anyone tell me the last time this team played a complete game? I turned this one off in the 3rd quarter because I'm sick and tired of watching the D or the O or both go to sleep or not even wake up. "Hanging on to win" is no where near the recipe for success.
We seemed to contain their running game in the 1st half only to have them run it down our throats in the 2nd half.
I'll say this. Any team that loses 1 or 2 key players to injury and looks like a totally different team is not balanced, period. Sure we kept them scoreless in the first half but we also kept us scoreless in the first quarter. It's like Tomlin says to our opponent at halftime "OK it's your turn".
The Steelers have become the poster child for losing to lousy teams and winning ugly.
Ben completed 72% of his passes but only threw for 229 yards on 40 passes. Probably his best game so far this year. We ran the ball 30 times so you can say the attack was balanced but the running game produced only 119 yards. Most of which came from Harris who didn't have a single hole to run through all damn night. We may never find out how good he can be. If this trend continues he'll play through his rookie deal and skip. Then he'll become a super star with a new team.

Normally we go into the bye week looking for guys to get healthy but I doubt we'll see Alualu or Tuitt back this year,back this year. Without them there is no consistency in the middle.
I don't know what else to say. We will probably end up in last place in the AFCN by years end.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 9:41 am

l bet Geno is still wondering where Watt came from to strip him of the ball Watt made a heck of a inside loop to get to Geno for the strip.

as long as Watt stay / has a injury free career l'd put him up there with other great Steelers Linebackers.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 12:08 pm

This team will be lucky to go 8-9. They got a W last night but it was just absolute garbage for most of the game. The Offense had 2 good drives that scored TDs but they also gave up 2 excellent field position opportunities with the ball on or near their 40 yard line and went 3 and out both times without points. The offense looked OK for 2 series in the 2nd quarter but honestly that was about it. Ben is still not on the same page as his receivers. Don't know if it's him taking Wednesdays off or what but it's an issue.

Keith Butler simply cannot adjust well at half-time.  He came out with the same defense scheme and Pete Carroll handed him his lunch in the 3rd quarter. Yes sometimes it's the players not making plays but sometimes it's about putting in wrinkles to your game plan because the other team is going to adjust.

They barely beat a Seahawk team that was without their top RB and Wilson. They are mediocre at best and not even close to a playoff contending team at this point.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 1:06 pm

Good write up on Ben being a major problem again...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2949484-steelers-keep-winning-but-pittsburgh-has-a-ben-roethlisberger-problem.amp.html
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 2:27 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@LambertWardSteel wrote:

Dude I wouldn't sleep on Belichick and the Patriots**. They've lost games but not by much, they don't have elite receivers, and Mac Jones is still playing pretty well overall for a rookie. I hate to say it, but I feel like they are only a couple pieces away from being pretty damn good. They gave Tampa Bay all they could handle, and Dallas as well.

I get what you're saying. I'm just enjoying seeing their fans last year and right now after all those years.

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 $_35
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: