Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homeseahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm

Go down 
+6
solardave
LambertWardSteel
Master_Of_Puppets
SteelerFreak58
Great Randino
effyou515
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Great Randino

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 3:14 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
This team will be lucky to go 8-9. They got a W last night but it was just absolute garbage for most of the game. The Offense had 2 good drives that scored TDs but they also gave up 2 excellent field position opportunities with the ball on or near their 40 yard line and went 3 and out both times without points. The offense looked OK for 2 series in the 2nd quarter but honestly that was about it. Ben is still not on the same page as his receivers. Don't know if it's him taking Wednesdays off or what but it's an issue.

Keith Butler simply cannot adjust well at half-time.  He came out with the same defense scheme and Pete Carroll handed him his lunch in the 3rd quarter. Yes sometimes it's the players not making plays but sometimes it's about putting in wrinkles to your game plan because the other team is going to adjust.

They barely beat a Seahawk team that was without their top RB and Wilson. They are mediocre at best and not even close to a playoff contending team at this point.
"PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS?"

Seattle switched up their run blocking at halftime. We didn't adjust to that. So, yeah - Pete over Butler on that one.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 2:08 am

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Good write up on Ben being a major problem again...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2949484-steelers-keep-winning-but-pittsburgh-has-a-ben-roethlisberger-problem.amp.html
wow...its like the dude was plucking my thoughts from my head and writing it down ... Shocked

Quote :
Roethlisberger's inability to push the ball downfield coupled with his comfort working from shotgun limits what offensive coordinator Matt Canada can call. ]

i brought this up before the season and said roethlisberger will be taking more snaps from under center because of canadas offense. seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1505004552
i thought after last year tomlin would grow a set and tell ben his way didnt work so now they will do it different.

Quote :
The organization decided to bring a one-time great back for one more season, and it's proved to be one year too many.

well this wasnt in my head , unless its a typo and he meant to put three instead of one. seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 2829330259

Last edited by Master_Of_Puppets on Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 2:19 am

I read the article, but I honestly don't know that I agree with one particular statement: ."..and the fact he's still the team's best starting option."

I'm not sure that's the case anymore - and until we play someone else, we're not going to know.

But Ben is washed up. Its time to move on regardless what the other options look like.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 2:26 am

@Great Randino wrote:
I read the article, but I honestly don't know that I agree with one particular statement:  ."..and the fact he's still the team's best starting option."

I'm not sure that's the case anymore - and until we play someone else, we're not going to know.

But Ben is washed up.  Its time to move on regardless what the other options look like.

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1505004552 oh right...that didnt come out of my head either
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 4:59 am

@Great Randino wrote:
@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
This team will be lucky to go 8-9. They got a W last night but it was just absolute garbage for most of the game. The Offense had 2 good drives that scored TDs but they also gave up 2 excellent field position opportunities with the ball on or near their 40 yard line and went 3 and out both times without points. The offense looked OK for 2 series in the 2nd quarter but honestly that was about it. Ben is still not on the same page as his receivers. Don't know if it's him taking Wednesdays off or what but it's an issue.

Keith Butler simply cannot adjust well at half-time.  He came out with the same defense scheme and Pete Carroll handed him his lunch in the 3rd quarter. Yes sometimes it's the players not making plays but sometimes it's about putting in wrinkles to your game plan because the other team is going to adjust.

They barely beat a Seahawk team that was without their top RB and Wilson. They are mediocre at best and not even close to a playoff contending team at this point.
"PLAYOFFS?  PLAYOFFS?"

Seattle switched up their run blocking at halftime.  We didn't adjust to that.  So, yeah - Pete (insert any coach with half a brain here) over Butler on that one.

Fixed it for you. seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1797695198

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 9:53 am

coach: "hit her in the dick"

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:52 am

Worst part is Canada isn't able to implement his full Offense scheme because he has to baby #7 and placate his likes and dislikes. I knew this was going to happen fans and some pundits are already trying to blame it on Matt Canada. It's like he has to fight with 1 arm tied behind his back because of it. Just sucks watching what some of us were saying was going to happen really happening. Ben should have been gone 3 or 4 years ago. Now he is a major reason this team struggles so badly and has the last 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 12:07 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Worst part is Canada isn't able to implement his full Offense scheme because he has to baby #7 and placate his likes and dislikes. I knew this was going to happen fans and some pundits are already trying to blame it on Matt Canada. It's like he has to fight with 1 arm tied behind his back because of it. Just sucks watching what some of us were saying was going to happen really happening. Ben should have been gone 3 or 4 years ago. Now he is a major reason this team struggles so badly and has the last 4 years.
Yes to All of that! We want to see the Canada offense! And he's being hamstrung.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 12:54 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Yes to All of that!  We want to see the Canada offense!  And he's being hamstrung.

add to the fact that Ben and the rest of the offense is learning / Canada is still installing his offense heck just make the playoffs l will be happy with this offensive line.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 1:08 pm

i remember during the arians days and even the haley days complaining about bens eyes always looking 20+ yards downfield instead of taking the open shorter routes or checking down to the back.... seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1549491426
my how things change.
my theory last year was that the dink and dunk shit wasnt a choice on fichtners part it was a necessity because of Bens lack of arm stength and accuracy. well plus the horrible oline. and now we are seeing essentially the same offense. perhaps we judged fichtner to harshly... seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 190127080
anyone who has ever seen a canada coached game knows this is not what he is about. sure we see a few plays and wrinkles that have canada's finger prints on , but not many.

solardave, SteelerFreak58 and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 4:56 am

Honestly Ben was making some pretty good throws in the Seahawks game. He still shows flashes of his former greatness, but he is definitely showing his age, and the offensive line play being so up and down doesn't help his situation either. The biggest issue is they're making him do too much when the running game isn't effective enough and he's not the kind of player that can do that anymore, if this was 3-4 years ago you could get away with that, but not now.

I am hoping next season we seriously try to get Aaron Rodgers, or maybe even look into Derek Carr. Bringing in a veteran player that still has some fuel left in the tank would allow us to use our draft picks to address more glaring needs as I feel this years draft is not great for the QB position. We still need to shore up this o-line, and IDL is another position that really needs to be addressed.

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 5:48 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Honestly Ben was making some pretty good throws in the Seahawks game. He still shows flashes of his former greatness, but he is definitely showing his age, and the offensive line play being so up and down doesn't help his situation either. The biggest issue is they're making him do too much when the running game isn't effective enough and he's not the kind of player that can do that anymore, if this was 3-4 years ago you could get away with that, but not now.

I am hoping next season we seriously try to get Aaron Rodgers, or maybe even look into Derek Carr. Bringing in a veteran player that still has some fuel left in the tank would allow us to use our draft picks to address more glaring needs as I feel this years draft is not great for the QB position. We still need to shore up this o-line, and IDL is another position that really needs to be addressed.

I don't think we can afford either one of those 2. Especially Rogers. We're not gonna get the State Farm discount there. I'm also sure Rudolph is not a good fit for Canada's offense unless the line can give him time to throw. Why not give Dobbs or Haskins a shot since the 2022 QB class isn't exactly stellar?
I think either one of those 2 could show as many flashes as Ben is showing right now. If Tomlin announced that he was going sit Ben for a few games I wouldn't be upset. Let's be honest. It's not like we're going to be in the running this year anyway. Right now we're asking an Oline to do what they obviously are incapable of doing. If they could open holes for Najee that would be great but it's not happening.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 6:29 am

@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I don't think we can afford either one of those 2. Especially Rogers. We're not gonna get the State Farm discount there. I'm also sure Rudolph is not a good fit for Canada's offense unless the line can give him time to throw. Why not give Dobbs or Haskins a shot since the 2022 QB class isn't exactly stellar?
I think either one of those 2 could show as many flashes as Ben is showing right now. If Tomlin announced that he was going sit Ben for a few games I wouldn't be upset. Let's be honest. It's not like we're going to be in the running this year anyway. Right now we're asking an Oline to do what they obviously are incapable of doing. If they could open holes for Najee that would be great but it's not happening.

You're probably right but Rodgers was practically gushing about Mike Tomlin on the Pat McAfee show. I think Rodgers wants to go somewhere where A. There's talent around him, and B. There's a Coaching staff that he likes. He obviously has a tremendous respect for Tomlin, and I may be wrong but I believe he's still under contract for one year with the Packers so we wouldn't have to write him a big check right away, though I'm sure he'd want a contract. One can dream right?

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 11:21 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

You're probably right but Rodgers was practically gushing about Mike Tomlin on the Pat McAfee show. I think Rodgers wants to go somewhere where A. There's talent around him, and B. There's a Coaching staff that he likes. He obviously has a tremendous respect for Tomlin, and I may be wrong but I believe he's still under contract for one year with the Packers so we wouldn't have to write him a big check right away, though I'm sure he'd want a contract. One can dream right?

but what would you give up for rodgers ? 2 1st ?
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 1:22 pm

@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

If I had my choice? I'd start Dobbs, and commit to him for the season. Let him grow in the role, and utilize Canada's full offense for the rest of the season. See how it turns out. I know they won't do that, but what could it hurt? Let the QB most capable of running it - in mobility, and intelligence - and let it roll.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 3:08 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

If I had my choice?  I'd start Dobbs, and commit to him for the season.  Let him grow in the role, and utilize Canada's full offense for the rest of the season.  See how it turns out.  I know they won't do that, but what could it hurt?  Let the QB most capable of running it - in mobility, and intelligence - and let it roll.

have you considered that Canada has actually gotten a look at dobbs and he still isnt even on the active roster ? i mean if canada thought dobbs might be the guy that best suits his system , wouldnt he have lobbied that he get promoted to active at least ? his job does hinge on the success of his offense. i would think he would ask for the guy he thinks has the best chance to run it successfully. he probably doesnt have a say about ben , but i would think tomlin would at least give him the nod to pick his 3rd string. Shocked

personally i think dobbs is only has a job with the steelers because Ben likes him , and he is useful because of his feet to simulate mobile QB's in practice.

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 11:27 pm

I can't speak to Canada's preference, I can only speak to mine.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 1:34 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

but what would you give up for rodgers ?  2 1st ?

Good point, damn it MoP stop making so much sense all the time. seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1797695198

Tough question though, I'd probably try to get him for a 1st and a 2nd or something along those lines, though you're probably right that the Packers are going to want a pretty hefty price tag for him.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:49 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Good point, damn it MoP stop making so much sense all the time. seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1797695198

Tough question though, I'd probably try to get him for a 1st and a 2nd or something along those lines, though you're probably right that the Packers are going to want a pretty hefty price tag for him.

the packers have underachieved for most of aaron rodgers tenure despite him being a top ...2 or 3 qb the entire time. 1 superbowl ?  why ? because they were always missing a few pieces of the puzzle. they were never a complete team.
are the steelers just a QB away from being a SB contender ? nope.  giving up draft picks and paying a big chunk of the salary cap on the QB position isnt going to get them everything they need. i say the QB position because it would be rodgers + bens dead cap + backups.
tom brady chose tampa because they were loaded. the rams went for stafford because they felt they were just a QB upgrade away from being a great team. we are not in that situation.....IMO.
had they made a clean break from Ben and a few other almost useless turds like ebron , they could have been a huge player in FA in 2022 and bid for rodgers and had some left over to add more QUALITY puzzle pieces. by my caculations they spent about 28 million of next years cap on this year. tomlin and colberts post season drought desperation made them delusional to think they could throw together  a contender . its equivalent to getting a car from the junk yard and thinking you are going to restore it with a thousand dollar budget and have a show car. the reality is you might get it running but its still an unreliable piece of junk that will break down sooner than later.
the moral of the story is save your money and wait till you can afford something nicer.

solardave and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 2:03 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

the packers have underachieved for most of aaron rodgers tenure despite him being a top ...2 or 3 qb the entire time. 1 superbowl ?  why ? because they were always missing a few pieces of the puzzle. they were never a complete team.
are the steelers just a QB away from being a SB contender ? nope.  giving up draft picks and paying a big chunk of the salary cap on the QB position isnt going to get them everything they need. i say the QB position because it would be rodgers + bens dead cap + backups.
tom brady chose tampa because they were loaded. the rams went for stafford because they felt they were just a QB upgrade away from being a great team. we are not in that situation.....IMO.
had they made a clean break from Ben and a few other almost useless turds like ebron , they could have been a huge player in FA in 2022 and bid for rodgers and had some left over to add more QUALITY puzzle pieces. by my caculations they spent about 28 million of next years cap on this year. tomlin and colberts post season drought desperation made them delusional to think they could throw together  a contender . its equivalent to getting a car from the junk yard and thinking you are going to restore it with a thousand dollar budget and have a show car. the reality is you might get it running but its still an unreliable piece of junk that will break down sooner than later.
the moral of the story is save your money and wait till you can afford something nicer.

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 Giphy

Damn you MoP and your realistic outlook.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 2:53 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

i calls em as i sees em...i dont wear the black and gold glasses 24/7...im an eternal pessimist thats happy when proven wrong. ...a buzz kill.. seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1797695198  seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1153444892      seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 3655783648  seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 3655783648  seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 3655783648

dont get me wrong , rodgers would make them a better team and  keep them above .500 and maybe get them to the playoffs , i just dont think he alone makes them a serious contender. and i say he alone , because the sacrifice to get him would thwart the effort to rebuild around him. time being a factor given his age, by the time they can put a team around he will ready to retire.... seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 2087824411 ...then we're back to square one. of course there is always the off chance they score some later round surprises in the draft to spead up the rebuild effort...but im not holding out hope for that. seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1401235891

so what do you think they do with devin bush ? 5th year option or pass ? are you buyin or sellin ?
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 3:30 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

i calls em as i sees em...i dont wear the black and gold glasses 24/7...im an eternal pessimist thats happy when proven wrong. ...a buzz kill.. seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1797695198  seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1153444892      seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 3655783648  seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 3655783648  seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 3655783648

dont get me wrong , rodgers would make them a better team and  keep them above .500 and maybe get them to the playoffs , i just dont think he alone makes them a serious contender. and i say he alone , because the sacrifice to get him would thwart the effort to rebuild around him. time being a factor given his age, by the time they can put a team around he will ready to retire.... seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 2087824411 ...then we're back to square one. of course there is always the off chance they score some later round surprises in the draft to spead up the rebuild effort...but im not holding out hope for that. seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1401235891

so what do you think they do with devin bush ? 5th year option or pass ? are you buyin or sellin ?

Right now I'm selling Devin Bush. Have yet to see anything particularly impressive from him. He's had some flashes, but hasn't really put it all together yet. On top of his inconsistent level of production, he's also injury prone. It was Devin White and Devin Bush in that draft and I find myself wishing they'd of ended up with White instead. Now all of that being said, that doesn't mean Bush can't find his footing and develop into something better, but from what I've seen thus far, I'm not overly impressed.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 11:20 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Right now I'm selling Devin Bush. Have yet to see anything particularly impressive from him. He's had some flashes, but hasn't really put it all together yet. On top of his inconsistent level of production, he's also injury prone. It was Devin White and Devin Bush in that draft and I find myself wishing they'd of ended up with White instead. Now all of that being said, that doesn't mean Bush can't find his footing and develop into something better, but from what I've seen thus far, I'm not overly impressed.
agreed.  he needed to bring it this year, and so far he has failed. he hasnt been strong against the run or pass. the 5th year option looks like it might cost about 10.7 million. i dont think its time to give up on him yet. if they can get him back at a reasonable price, i think they should.

the reason i brought up bush is to illustrate another potential draft need and the need for those draft picks that people want to trade away for rodgers ... seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 1797695198
schobert is also not a keeper.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 1:15 pm

I think that ACL tear really took something out of him... he hasn't been playing like he was before the injury. Hopefully as the season progresses he will get faster and trust that leg more if that is the issue. Sometimes after those type of injuries players are never the same. We take for granted that recovery and rehabilitation may be pretty high for a lot of players but for some it's a career killer. Not everyone is the same.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 3:29 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
I think that ACL tear really took something out of him... he hasn't been playing like he was before the injury. Hopefully as the season progresses he will get faster and trust that leg more if that is the issue. Sometimes after those type of injuries players are never the same. We take for granted that recovery and rehabilitation may be pretty high for a lot of players but for some it's a career killer. Not everyone is the same.

Do you mean psychologically? Because with state of the art rehab available to these guys and the Dr. clearing him should have him good to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm   seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

seahawks vs steelers 8:20pm
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: