Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm

Go down 
+3
Master_Of_Puppets
Great Randino
effyou515
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm   Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 3:50 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
This team is shit. Hot flaming garbage in every aspect except for Boswell. The rest is just hard to watch week in and week out.

Oh and you know there is a problem when Joe Shoebert says in his after game remarks, "the team needs to take practice more seriously..."

That right there should tell you all you need to know...

I missed that comment, but, you're right, that is a brutal coming from a player. I'm about sick of sitting on the edge of my seat playing teams with zero, 1-2-3 wins mid to late season. The playing down to inferior opponents, annual late season collapses, not to mention coordinators who don't seem up to the job is about old. We've lost the last 10 years of a HOF/franchise QB. Hopefully there aren't 20 years in between the next like last time.

Here are some of the headlines at Post Gazette today:

Ron Cook: Steelers’ Mason Rudolph just doesn’t look good enough

Paul Zeise: Steelers' offensive game planning and play-calling leave a lot to be desired

Ray Fittipaldo’s Steelers report card against the Lions: Coaches get an F for head-scratching calls

Joe Starkey: The most ridiculous football game ever played

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers

Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 $_35

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm   Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 4:04 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
This team is shit. Hot flaming garbage in every aspect except for Boswell. The rest is just hard to watch week in and week out.

Oh and you know there is a problem when Joe Shoebert says in his after game remarks, "the team needs to take practice more seriously..."

That right there should tell you all you need to know...

they were shit and broken last year and tried to piece it together with gum and duct tape. for me the surprise isnt how bad they are, the surprise is fans expected them to be a contender. No
Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 3366384954 i got some advice for ya'll. keep your expectations very low for at least the next 2 years , that way you wont be so disappointed. Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 2196231899

if your looking for someone to blame for the inevitable drought , look no further than Tomlin and colbert for their shitty roster management . they dont plan for the future and are too complacent with the roster. i dont even necessarily mean the starters, but the backups. i understand that backups are "developmental" players normally, but there needs to be a higher standard and expectations. Bens replacement should have already been on the roster years ago or at the very least there should have been serious attempts to find him instead of dickin around with rudolf and dobbs. they should have followed duck out the door and replaced with 2 fresh faces. a backup should be a starter in training not just a body for practice. remember tomlin saying , "we dont have backups..we have starters in waiting" Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 1549491426 hell we dont even have legit starters at many positions. whats that tell you about the backups.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm   Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 11:42 pm

coach: "hit her in the dick"

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm   Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:00 pm

Best Eff'n 3 minutes of the week on Yew Tewbe.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm   Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 2:43 am

@effyou515 wrote:

This guy is hilarious. Check out his trip to Giant Eagle on YouTube

Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 $_35
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm   Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lions @ Steelers 1:00pm
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: