Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBig Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions

Go down 
+2
Great Randino
Shalieve5090
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions Empty
PostSubject: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 7:56 pm

Rudolph better not suck tomorrow. If they lose to the 0 and 8 lions I swear to god
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 8:31 pm

This could be a good thing. Time to see what Rudolph can do.

Shalieve5090 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:07 pm

of course now we get rudolf and have a WR shortage.  Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions 1505004552
i'd love to see washington explode with like 10 catches and a buck fitty. i'd also really like to see is rudolf ballout and start a QB controversy ... Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions 184121345

Last edited by Master_Of_Puppets on Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:16 pm

I'd love to see Washington get a lot of targets. I think he's really good and really underutilized.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:23 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
I'd love to see Washington get a lot of targets.  I think he's really good and really underutilized.
its weird , its almost like he is on bens shit list and ben intentionally doesnt target him too often. unless of course he has problems getting separation. Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions 2087824411
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:31 pm

Well, we're gonna lose him after this season unless something changes. And if we do, I think someone is going to get a really good receiver.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:34 pm

Quote :
We know Roethlisberger will miss this week’s game but based on the NFL’s COVID-19 protocols, Roethlisberger could be back in Week 11 to take on the Los Angeles Chargers. Here is how the protocols work for a vaccinated player:

If Roethlisberger is asymptomatic he needs 2 negative tests 24 hours apart.
If Roethlisberger is symptomatic those 2 negative tests 24 hours apart have to come after being symptom-free for 48 hours.
If Roethlisberger continues to test positive, he can still return after 10 days, which sounds kind of crazy because it is.

For a vaccinated player to test positive, Roethlisberger would have almost certainly had to be showing some symptoms which would prompt the test. With Roethlisberger out, Mason Rudolph will get his 10th career start.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:37 pm

All going to depend if Canada is getting orders from Tomlin to play Rudolph handcuffed like Fitchner played him or not. Canada if he is smart will let Rudolph use that arm of his and make the Safeties play back which should open up the run game...

Gotta see if they handcuff him or not...
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 9:47 pm

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
All going to depend if Canada is getting orders from Tomlin to play Rudolph handcuffed like Fitchner played him or not. Canada if he is smart will let Rudolph use that arm of his and make the Safeties play back which should open up the run game...

Gotta see if they handcuff him or not...

i dont think they will. those guys need to know just as much as us if rudolf can keep em competitive next year. plus they seen what he is capable of the last start he had. im sure they wanna see if it was a fluke.

edit : on second thought, my logic and steelers logic dont always Aline.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 11:10 pm

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
of course now we get rudolf and have a WR shortage.  Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions 1505004552
i'd love to see washington explode with like 10 catches and a buck fitty. i'd also really like to see is rudolf ballout and start a QB controversy ... Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions 184121345

That's the thing...a lot of people already want to see Rudolph playing. He puts up a big game there likely will be a controversy. I like that we're getting a look to see what Rudolph does with the same offense Ben's been working with minus a WR or 2. I actually feel a little less nervous about the typical playing down to an inferior team with Rudolph starting. Lions have been prepping for Ben this week.

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 12:38 pm

@LambertWardSteel wrote:

That's the thing...a lot of people already want to see Rudolph playing. He puts up a big game there likely will be a controversy. I like that we're getting a look to see what Rudolph does with the same offense Ben's been working with minus a WR or 2. I actually feel a little less nervous about the typical playing down to an inferior team with Rudolph starting. Lions have been prepping for Ben this week.

given the late in the week announcement about Ben , is it fair to say the game plan and play selection are tailored for ben and not necessarily mason ? i know mason got a lot of reps in practice since ben was a DNP for much of the week, but i still doubt mason got much input on his play preference.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 3:47 pm

At this point I think Mason practices the offense as much or more than Ben.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 8:04 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
At this point I think Mason practices the offense as much or more than Ben.

well it doesnt seem to help him. he must just suck. i have mostly held out hope for both him and james washington. this game made me decide they are both not worthy of a roster spot. not even as backups.

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 10:51 pm

Kenny Pickett we're coming for ya.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 3:54 pm

@Great Randino wrote:

Sam Howell, imho

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 4:18 pm

@effyou515 wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:

Sam Howell, imho
what round ? Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions 2097682944
i think he will still be around in the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 7:03 pm

@effyou515 wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:

Sam Howell, imho
If he's still around in the 3rd, I don't want him.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 2:58 am

@Great Randino wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:

Sam Howell, imho
If he's still around in the 3rd,  I don't want him.

l want a CJ Stroud type of QB that freshman been throwing the ball all over the field.

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 3:23 am

@Great Randino wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:

Sam Howell, imho

so you'd like to pay more for a baker mayfield wannabe ?
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 4:00 am

hell...never really considered it, but howell might just stay in carolina for another year and try to get his value back up.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 1:39 pm

@effyou515 wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:

Sam Howell, imho

l want a CJ Stroud type of QB that freshman been throwing the ball all over the field.
C.J. has improved rapidly this season. At first, I wasn't even sure he was the Buckeyes' best QB. But his ascent has been rapid and impressive.

If we choose NO QB in the next draft, we could potentially be in the running for Stroud the following season - which is shaping up to be a much better QB draft than this one anyway.

Yes, I am making an assumption that next year could be a really crappy year with Mason Rudolph possibly our starter (setting us up for a higher draft pick).

Right now nobody impresses me as a first round QB this upcoming draft. Someone will shoot up the boards and go high but I'm not convinced I'd be a buyer. I saw Pickett in the first half and thought he looked really good. Then he did absolutely nothing in the 2nd half. Kind of turned me off him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions   Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Ben on Covid list, out tomm vs Lions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: