Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home'That's just lazy' Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

'That's just lazy'

Go down 
+3
IowaSteeler927
Great Randino
Master_Of_Puppets
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 4:16 pm

i believe it...there is a reason this guy is such an underachiever.  he got a bit of jamarcus russell in him. probably had a bag of skittles tucked in his pants. this is a reflection of the coaching. Tomlin needs to run a tighter ship. i just couldnt imagine something like this in the news when cowher was coach.

Quote :
'That's just lazy': Dwayne Haskins called out by Pittsburgh Steelers' coaches: Report

Chris Pugh, The Columbus Dispatch
Wed, November 17, 2021, 1:42 AM·1 min read
In this article:

Explore the topics mentioned in this article

An NFL Network reporter said former Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins' pregame preparation Sunday before the Pittsburgh Steelers game against Detroit was questioned by coaches.

Haskins, who was signed by the Steelers Jan. 21 after being released by the Washington Football Team, has been listed as the team's third-team quarterback and hasn't been in uniform for games, but he was dressed Sunday. He was the team's second-string quarterback behind Mason Rudolph after starter Ben Roethisberger missed the game due to being placed on the team's COVID-19 list.

NFL Network reporter Aditi Kinkhabwala took to Twitter Monday to say Haskins didn't look ready to play.

Mason Rudolph has had 4 years to show who he is. Dwayne Haskins, ostensibly one play from his 1st game action yesterday, spent warm-ups throwing lousy passes & checking his phone. Ben Roethlisberger may not be who he once was, but there’s a reason he’s your QB, #Steelers fans. https://t.co/MyQYaMTqeb

— Aditi Kinkhabwala (@AKinkhabwala) November 15, 2021

Kinkhabwala said later during a Monday interview on KDKA (93.7-FM) that she also observed coaches weren't happy with Haskins before the game.

Excellent Steelers insider @AKinkhabwala on Dwayne Haskins pregame warmups on @937theFan. Said Steelers coaches observed Haskins get ready and remarked: "Look at that! How ridiculous is that? That's just lazy."

— Andrew Fillipponi (@ThePoniExpress) November 15, 2021

The team had no immediate comment on the report, but the Steelers also signed former New York Jets quarterback James Morgan.

While at Ohio State, Haskins claimed the Big Ten's single-season passing and touchdown records by throwing for 4,831 yards and 50 touchdowns in 2018.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 4:37 pm

good on kinky koala for calling the turd out in public.maybe it will light a fire under tomlins ass.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 5:37 pm

If this is true (and I have no reason to doubt it)...he should be cut immediately. I'd much rather go with Dobbs at #3, someone who takes his responsibilities seriously.

Haskins is one cut away from being out of football for good. Does it seem like he cares?
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 7:57 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
If this is true (and I have no reason to doubt it)...he should be cut immediately.  I'd much rather go with Dobbs at #3, someone who takes his responsibilities seriously.

Haskins is one cut away from being out of football for good.  Does it seem like he cares?
dude has already made $16 million...if i had 16 million in my bank account i wouldn't give a fuck either. i'd be in maui chillin on the beach with drinks with little umbrellas in them ... 'That's just lazy' 2063091802
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 9:26 pm

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
If this is true (and I have no reason to doubt it)...he should be cut immediately.  I'd much rather go with Dobbs at #3, someone who takes his responsibilities seriously.

Haskins is one cut away from being out of football for good.  Does it seem like he cares?
dude has already made $16 million...if i had 16 million in my bank account i wouldn't give a fuck either. i'd be in maui chillin on the beach with drinks with little umbrellas in them ... 'That's just lazy' 2063091802

Mimosas? I definitely can't afford those.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 11:29 pm

Meh cut him... don't cut him... does it really matter at this point? This team is in deep trouble...

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 11:59 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:

ummm no..you do know mimosas are just orange juice and wine... 'That's just lazy' 2744185472

im thinking more along the line of mai-tai's

'That's just lazy' Mai-tai-su-1835314-x
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 12:18 am

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Meh cut him... don't cut him... does it really matter at this point? This team is in deep trouble...
allowing turds to take up roster spots is the reason they are in trouble. keep the door revolving until you find the right guy is my philosophy. these turds under tomlin dont worry enough about losing their jobs.
i didnt read or hear the original quote, but someone here posted that schobert said guys are fucking off too much in practice. well they dont fuck off in practice unless the coaches are allowing it.
 its no wonder tomlin teams have consistently looked unprepared during his tenure. players speak highly of tomlin because he is a push over. he is the polar opposite of belichek. belichek is a cheating dick, but he doesnt take his eye off the prize, and isnt gonna let unproductive players get in the way of his goal. he doesnt hesitate to boot players who arent going to further his agenda.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 12:33 am

@SteelerFreak58 wrote:
allowing turds to take up roster spots is the reason they are in trouble. keep the door revolving until you find the right guy is my philosophy. these turds under tomlin dont worry enough about losing their jobs.
i didnt read or hear the original quote, but someone here posted that schobert said guys are fucking off too much in practice. well they dont fuck off in practice unless the coaches are allowing it.
 its no wonder tomlin teams have consistently looked unprepared during his tenure. players speak highly of tomlin because he is a push over. he is the polar opposite of belichek. belichek is a cheating dick, but he doesnt take his eye off the prize, and isnt gonna let unproductive players get in the way of his goal. he doesnt hesitate to boot players who arent going to further his agenda.

I remember belicheat cutting Bernie Kosar when he was in Cleveland and Kosar always seemed like a god there.

We really need some roster planning and building. I guess you take what you can get as a 3rd stringer but I had some hope Haskins might might mature, show some of his college ability, be better than Rudolph and give us a better option next year. Right now it seems like it is Rudolph or Rudolph which isn't leaving me feeling optimistic.

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 12:35 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:

ummm no..you do know mimosas are just orange juice and wine... 'That's just lazy' 2744185472

This picture got me to thinking of the movie Bad Santa 'That's just lazy' 2981382511

IowaSteeler927

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 2:27 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:

I was referencing a time from SF when Lady Steel and I got into it and she told me she was going to drink Mimosas and insinuated I couldn't afford them lol. She also told me I'm sexist. Still feeling the sting of that horrific burn to this day. 'That's just lazy' 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 2:19 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I was referencing a time from SF when Lady Steel and I got into it and she told me she was going to drink Mimosas and insinuated I couldn't afford them lol. She also told me I'm sexist. Still feeling the sting of that horrific burn to this day.  'That's just lazy' 1797695198
i remember her. i remember she come at me one time for an american horror story TV show spoiler ... 'That's just lazy' 1797695198
i cant log in at SU anymore. havent posted there for many years. when i send a request for password username, it says it sends me an email but i never get one. 'That's just lazy' 2829330259
i dont think i ever got banned.
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 10:59 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I was referencing a time from SF when Lady Steel and I got into it and she told me she was going to drink Mimosas and insinuated I couldn't afford them lol. She also told me I'm sexist. Still feeling the sting of that horrific burn to this day.  'That's just lazy' 1797695198
i remember her. i remember she come at me one time for an american horror story TV show spoiler ... 'That's just lazy' 1797695198
i cant log in at SU anymore. havent posted there for many years. when i send a request for password username, it says it sends me an email but i never get one. 'That's just lazy' 2829330259

I definitely remember the spoiler blow up, though I was thinking that it was The Walking Dead.. maybe it was both. lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 11:21 pm

@Lokki wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I definitely remember the spoiler blow up, though I was thinking that it was The Walking Dead.. maybe it was both.  lol  
no it was AHS...something about dean mcdermitt i think.. i didnt spoil shit. i simply repeated shit that was already public knowledge. nothing about an episode or anything. that bitch was just wacky.

would you happen to remember if i got banned ?  'That's just lazy' 1797695198
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 2:15 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Yeah I have a login for SU but I rarely ever go over there. A lot of the old crew hangs out there, but that site runs so slow at times. I also like our little Motley Crew we have here.

@Lokki wrote:
I definitely remember the spoiler blow up, though I was thinking that it was The Walking Dead.. maybe it was both.  lol  

In my case with Lady Steel it was The Walking Dead thread. I posted one of those spoiler posts where you actually have to click on the spoiler button to reveal the text and somehow that still managed to piss her off. She then went on a tirade calling me sexist, and there was the infamous Mimosas comment. Funny thing is a lot of the guys on SF used to kind of flirt it up with her, if they saw her facebook page though, they'd of been wanting to take a cold shower.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 2:53 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Yeah I have a login for SU but I rarely ever go over there. A lot of the old crew hangs out there, but that site runs so slow at times. I also like our little Motley Crew we have here.

@Lokki wrote:

In my case with Lady Steel it was The Walking Dead thread. I posted one of those spoiler posts where you actually have to click on the spoiler button to reveal the text and somehow that still managed to piss her off. She then went on a tirade calling me sexist, and there was the infamous Mimosas comment. Funny thing is a lot of the guys on SF used to kind of flirt it up with her, if they saw her facebook page though, they'd of been wanting to take a cold shower.

'That's just lazy' Nelson10

i dont remember that. maybe i had already quit there by then.  or i would have been in the thread stirrin up more shit  'That's just lazy' 1689750825 ... 'That's just lazy' 1664291743
i love trolling butthurt assholes.

Last edited by Master_Of_Puppets on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 2:58 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

@Lokki wrote:

'That's just lazy' Nelson10

i dont remember that. maybe i had already quit there by then.  or i would have been in the thread stirrin up more shit  'That's just lazy' 1689750825 ... 'That's just lazy' 1664291743
i love trolling butthurt assholes.

do you still post over there ?

On SU? It's been months and months since I've posted. Sometimes I stop by just to say hi to Tigre as he was someone I still get along with from the SF days. There's a couple other guys on there from SF as well, I wish sometimes that they'd stop in here from time to time but it is what it is. I think some of the old crew were buddies with Tony and when him and I had it out on here they pretty much quit talking to me. Sometimes I feel bad for going after Tony so hard, but SX is SX and SF was SF and I felt like Tony was trying to make SX like SF and it was chasing some of the newer folks away. SF was kind of the Wild West, it was fun, but I like SX because it's a little more laid back.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 3:03 am

mach1 does a drive by here every once in awhile...lol
i dont know what happened with hipcheese but he turned in to a real dick.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 3:07 am

you know come to think of it, maybe a did get banned from there with tony ... 'That's just lazy' 1797695198
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 3:10 am

mach1 does a drive by here every once in awhile...lol
i dont know what happened with hipcheese but he turned in to a real dick.

Yeah I see Mach every once and awhile, he's always good people. I have Galax on FB, I don't know if he posts anywhere else or not, also a good dude.

Tony I think got a little drunk on Admin power from SF and thought that it carried over here on SX. He was a funny dude, but when we had that migration from SF to SX I think he needed to tone it down a bit but he really wasn't. I think his ban from here is probably what lead to Buddha and Jon not posting here anymore, but I can't say that for certain. It's too bad, because those guys were a riot as well. Maybe they left for other reasons, I don't know.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 3:15 am

how is it i've been here 4 years longer than you ? 'That's just lazy' 2829330259
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 3:24 am

how is it i've been here 4 years longer than you ? 'That's just lazy' 2829330259

Haha good question! I think I was pretty much exclusively SF until the site got shut down and then I came over here to SX and also registered an account over at SU.

Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 6:54 am

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

@Lokki wrote:

Ok, I knew it was at least TWD, since I didn't watch AHS, so I probably wouldn't have been in that thread.

I do miss some of the old SF crew, specifically "The Herd" lol. I definitely posted more on SF than I do here, though I do still check this forum at least once a day.

Master_Of_Puppets and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 8:07 am

@Lokki wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:

@Lokki wrote:

Ok, I knew it was at least TWD, since I didn't watch AHS, so I probably wouldn't have been in that thread.  

I do miss some of the old SF crew, specifically "The Herd" lol.  I definitely posted more on SF than I do here, though I do still check this forum at least once a day.  

It is nice to see you from time to time Lokki! 'That's just lazy' 230572241

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 3:32 pm

yep it all came back to me. i got banned from SU the same time Tony did. it was thinking about Mach1 that brought it back because i was wondering why i got banned and he didnt because i wasnt even arguing with anybody when i got banned but Mach was ... 'That's just lazy' 312503953
it was that douchebag LLT that banned me.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'That's just lazy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' Empty

Back to top Go down

'That's just lazy'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: