Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
Home'That's just lazy' - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 'That's just lazy'

Go down 
+3
IowaSteeler927
Great Randino
Master_Of_Puppets
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Great Randino




Posts : 1223
Join date : 2018-08-31

'That's just lazy' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 5:50 pm

Having nothing to do with any of this because of course I was not on another forum, but...

I once got banned from my father-in-law (and 2nd wife)'s house for 3 years.

I call them the best three years of my life.

Master_Of_Puppets, solardave and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets


Posts : 2297
Join date : 2011-04-08

'That's just lazy' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 6:53 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
Having nothing to do with any of this because of course I was not on another forum, but...

I once got banned from my father-in-law (and 2nd wife)'s house for 3 years.

I call them the best three years of my life.

'That's just lazy' - Page 2 988242114 'That's just lazy' - Page 2 3562723908

solardave and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 5438
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

'That's just lazy' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 3:52 am

@Great Randino wrote:
If this is true (and I have no reason to doubt it)...he should be cut immediately.  I'd much rather go with Dobbs at #3, someone who takes his responsibilities seriously.

Haskins is one cut away from being out of football for good.  Does it seem like he cares?

I'd rather have Dobbs too but he's out for the season because he wasn't on the 53 when they placed him on IR. Not that he could help this team this year unless he could switch to ILB and take Bush's place.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 5438
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

'That's just lazy' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 3:57 am

I was on the road Sunday and Sirius for some reason wouldn't let me listen to the game. Instead I got a display saying "trust us we're doing you a favor". 'That's just lazy' - Page 2 1378315869 After reading through posts I 'd say we're still just one game away from being mediocre.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 1223
Join date : 2018-08-31

'That's just lazy' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 1:05 pm

@solardave wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
If this is true (and I have no reason to doubt it)...he should be cut immediately.  I'd much rather go with Dobbs at #3, someone who takes his responsibilities seriously.

Haskins is one cut away from being out of football for good.  Does it seem like he cares?

I'd rather have Dobbs too but he's out for the season because he wasn't on the 53 when they placed him on IR. Not that he could help this team this year unless he could switch to ILB and take Bush's place.
I actually didn't know that. Was expecting he might come off IR at some point but that explains it. Also explains why we signed Morgan to the PS.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 5438
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

'That's just lazy' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:08 am

@Great Randino wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
If this is true (and I have no reason to doubt it)...he should be cut immediately.  I'd much rather go with Dobbs at #3, someone who takes his responsibilities seriously.

Haskins is one cut away from being out of football for good.  Does it seem like he cares?

I'd rather have Dobbs too but he's out for the season because he wasn't on the 53 when they placed him on IR. Not that he could help this team this year unless he could switch to ILB and take Bush's place.
I actually didn't know that.  Was expecting he might come off IR at some point but that explains it.  Also explains why we signed Morgan to the PS.

The only reason I knew was someone asked about him in Asked and Answered on Steelers.com.
https://www.steelers.com/news/asked-and-answered-nov-18-x5985


WILLIAM DOWDELL FROM COCOA BEACH, FL: Do you think Josh Dobbs may get a hat this week? If he is brought up is that a negative effect in some way on the players we have to protect by sending someone to the practice squad?
ANSWER: There really needs to be more paying attention going on, because I have answered this question about Joshua Dobbs' eligibility in both the Nov. 8 and Nov. 16 installments of Asked and Answered. I will indulge you, however, because the quarterback situation is in the news again this week because of Ben Roethlisberger being on the COVID reserve list. Joshua Dobbs is on the Steelers injured reserve list, but because he was placed on the list without ever being a part of the 53-man roster, he is not eligible to come off IR at any point during the 2021 season.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58


Posts : 1599
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

'That's just lazy' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 12:04 pm

I think the whole lazy and him on his phone thing was blown up over nothing. A lot of players came forward and said many of them are listening to music and do it all the time. No coach has came forward to make any comments about Haskins. Not Tomlin, not Canada, not the QB coach either.

Highsmith went on to defend Haskins when asked about it and said the guy has been working his ass off to compete. I mean if it were a major problem Tomlin would have had some kind of Tomlinism on it at least.

Not saying it isn't true but it may be way over blown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





'That's just lazy' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'That's just lazy'   'That's just lazy' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
'That's just lazy'
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: