Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad Empty
PostSubject: Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad   Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 8:07 pm

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers-place-eric-ebron-j-c-hasenauer-on-ir-promote-3-from-practice-squad/

coach: "hit her in the dick"
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad   Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:10 pm

i hope finney has gotten himself in shape. i watched an interview with him and he blamed the lockdowns for being so out of shape which led to seattle cutting his fat ass.  said he couldnt travel to sign his contract and couldnt work out without a contract Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad 478306915 .  how in the fuck was the situation stopping him from eating right and exercising on his own ? lamest ....excuse...EVER.  Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad 798776511
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad   Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:55 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
i hope finney has gotten himself in shape. i watched an interview with him and he blamed the lockdowns for being so out of shape which led to seattle cutting his fat ass.  said he couldnt travel to sign his contract and couldnt work out without a contract  Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad 478306915  .  how in the fuck was the situation stopping him from eating right and exercising on his own ? lamest ....excuse...EVER.  Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad 798776511

Sounds like the Haskin's train of thought B.S.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad   Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:15 pm

@solardave wrote:
@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
i hope finney has gotten himself in shape. i watched an interview with him and he blamed the lockdowns for being so out of shape which led to seattle cutting his fat ass.  said he couldnt travel to sign his contract and couldnt work out without a contract  Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad 478306915  .  how in the fuck was the situation stopping him from eating right and exercising on his own ? lamest ....excuse...EVER.  Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad 798776511

Sounds like the Haskin's train of thought B.S.
its just a ridiculous excuse. lockdowns made him fat and lazy is what he should have just said. as if buying a treadmill and a set of weights were not an option. im pretty sure jogging and sit ups can be done anywhere with little to no risk of severe injury . when i was a kid i had an uncle go to jail for like a year for beating some dude to within an inch of his life. he went in with a big ole beer gut and came out buff. he said all he did was sit ups, push ups and jumping jacks all day because there was nothing else to do .
here we have finney claiming he was out of shape because he missed OTA's , and couldnt do anything but eat and sit on the coach because he didnt have a contract and couldnt risk a treadmill injury.
 Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad 4132052997  <----finneys off season workout.
seattle gave him 8 million reasons to motivate him, and it didnt work. Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad 1505004552
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad   Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers place Eric Ebron, J.C. Hassenauer on IR, promote 3 from practice squad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: