Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday

Go down 
+6
Scottish Steeler
solardave
Shalieve5090
IowaSteeler927
Master_Of_Puppets
Great Randino
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:41 pm

Cook 144yds 2 tds and it's not even halftime. Wtf?!
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:43 pm

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
Can we be jet lagged flying to Minnesota on a short week as it looks like we are. Waken up boys ffs! Got more holes in our defence than a Swiss cheese factory 🤬

Scotty! Hey brother! Good to see ya, hate that it's while our team is playing like they are the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Brother it’s good to be back. Wish circumstances were better with our team. We stink. Long road ahead till we’re back at the top where we belong. I hope life is treating you well brother?

i suggest hibernating till 2024  Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 1378315869

Not even covid can save our season. We’ve went from Steel curtain to paper curtain. It’ll take more than 3 years to turn these losers around. Can’t believe I still up watching this shite
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:44 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
Can we be jet lagged flying to Minnesota on a short week as it looks like we are. Waken up boys ffs! Got more holes in our defence than a Swiss cheese factory 🤬

Scotty! Hey brother! Good to see ya, hate that it's while our team is playing like they are the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Brother it’s good to be back. Wish circumstances were better with our team. We stink. Long road ahead till we’re back at the top where we belong. I hope life is treating you well brother?

Can't say that it is unfortunately. My Father-in-Law will be going off life support tonight so I've been dealing with that. This year has pretty well sucked. The Steelers are just insult to injury.

Jesus brother. There’s more to life than football. So sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Thinking of you from across the pond
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:45 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
Now would be a great time to ask MoP about his "keep or cut" list again.   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 1f601

Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 1797695198

You're allowed to cut 53 on that list of yours.  Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 1f61b
naw...we have a few building blocks. a lot of our starters would be good backups.
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:46 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
Now would be a great time to ask MoP about his "keep or cut" list again.   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 1f601

Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 1797695198

You're allowed to cut 53 on that list of yours.  Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 1f61b

Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 3562723908
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:46 pm

Just when I thought I'd seen the worst this team could do... this game happens.

Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 PaKS9WC
"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
RIP to the late great B.B. King the Mayor of Bluesville
RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:47 pm

haha..ben telling the coaches they suck ass
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:49 pm

@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:

Can't say that it is unfortunately. My Father-in-Law will be going off life support tonight so I've been dealing with that. This year has pretty well sucked. The Steelers are just insult to injury.

Jesus brother. There’s more to life than football. So sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Thinking of you from across the pond

Thanks man. Yeah I know, we are waiting for his brother to make it down from Michigan so we're sitting in the waiting room and the game is on. Sure would've been a nice distraction to see a decent showing from the Steelers instead it's this.

Definitely not helping my state of emotions.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:49 pm

At least we can’t blame ben for this latest shit show
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:56 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:

Thanks man. Yeah I know, we are waiting for his brother to make it down from Michigan so we're sitting in the waiting room and the game is on. Sure would've been a nice distraction to see a decent showing from the Steelers instead it's this.

My condolences, man.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:56 pm

@Scottish Steeler wrote:

This is total overall failure, but I'm putting a lot of blame on the coaching staff for this travesty. Particularly Canada and Butler. Running into stacked boxes, failing to mix up the playcalling so that the passing plays aren't in predictable situations. Butler's defense is disgustingly bad. He should be fired for how poor they are playing.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:58 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:

Sorry to hear about your Father in law Iowa. Prayers for the family my friend.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:59 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:

My condolences, man.

Thanks Rando. I appreciate it. At least I have you guys to kind of vent with, I've been having to kind of bottle this stuff up for two weeks now trying to stay strong for my wife.

This year has been ridiculous to say the least. First my Grandpa, now my Father-in-Law. It just keeps piling on.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:00 pm

There may have been a worse showing than this but I can't remember it. This is Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 2744185472 Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 2744185472 Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 2744185472

Does anyone think this looks like a team quitting on the coach or are we JUST THAT BAD? Maybe both. Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 2913999526
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:03 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:

This is total overall failure, but I'm putting a lot of blame on the coaching staff for this travesty. Particularly Canada and Butler. Running into stacked boxes, failing to mix up the playcalling so that the passing plays aren't in predictable situations. Butler's defense is disgustingly bad. He should be fired for how poor they are playing.

Totally concur. Nagees’ knees will be fucked in no time if he can’t get some running lanes. He won’t last 3 years behind this O line. We’ve become so predictable and this could be foreseen about 3 years ago. I always knew this day would come that we’d have a few mediocre lean years with a rebuild. Just didn’t think it would be a totally major rebuild. The wilderness years are happening so we’ll need to suck it up. Stevie Wonder could see this coming even if Colbert and Tomlin couldn’t.
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:09 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:

My condolences, man.

Thanks Rando. I appreciate it. At least I have you guys to kind of vent with, I've been having to kind of bottle this stuff up for two weeks now trying to stay strong for my wife.

This year has been ridiculous to say the least. First my Grandpa, now my Father-in-Law. It just keeps piling on.

I’m always here and just a keyboard click away if you need to vent off brother. When things are back to normal then get yourself across the pond and come stay for a vacation with me. Plenty room at this house for you and your wife. I’ll take you to watch ‘the famous’ if you’re needing a sports fix. They keep it real for me every Saturday. The famous Heart of Midlothian FC. Gods finest body of sportsman that have ever lived. If you get a chance then read a book called Macrae’s Battalion. All about our team who signed up to fight in WW1 and most never came back. It’s a great read amd one you’ll enjoy. 🇱🇻🏴????????????????????????

solardave and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:12 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:
@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:

My condolences, man.

We got your back, buddy.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:27 pm

Sorry guys, can’t take much more of this. It’s too tough a watch for me and I’ll need some forced shut eye as I’m up for work in a few hours. From across the pond, I bid you all a good night.
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:30 pm

Suckit for Pickett
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:31 pm

@Scottish Steeler wrote:
Sorry guys, can’t take much more of this. It’s too tough a watch for me and I’ll need some forced shut eye as I’m up for work in a few hours. From across the pond,  I bid you all a good night.

Good night brother. Thanks for stopping in. Was good to hear from ya!

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:38 pm

This is embarrassing. Simply embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:42 pm

Dammit Diontae.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:59 pm

well, here we go. 4th quarter and the Steelers are awake.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:06 pm

What did I say about not panicking earlier?

Shalieve5090 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:07 pm

Shoulda just kicked the extra point ffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday   Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers @ Vikings, 8:20 PM Thursday
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: