Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers/Titans - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers/Titans

Go down 
+5
Master_Of_Puppets
Scottish Steeler
IowaSteeler927
Great Randino
solardave
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Steelers/Titans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:26 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Steelers/Titans - Page 2 Cowher10

Funny, but in all fairness, Cowher had packed it in.  Had no desire to coach in his last year and the team went 8-8.

Tomlin took HIS team and went to the Super Bowl.

So there's that.
i'll agree with that. when the spit stopped flyin you knew he was mailing it in.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:28 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
Steelers/Titans - Page 2 Cowher10

Funny, but in all fairness, Cowher had packed it in.  Had no desire to coach in his last year and the team went 8-8.

Tomlin took HIS team and went to the Super Bowl.

So there's that.
i'll agree with that. when the spit stopped flyin you knew he was mailing it in.
Steelers/Titans - Page 2 1f604
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:50 pm

Itd be nice if we weren't allergic to the endzone
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:51 pm

@Shalieve5090 wrote:
Itd be nice if we weren't allergic to the endzone
So true. A TD there would have pretty much iced it.

Now I predict we will let them move down and score a TD, then we will have to try and come back and kick a 50 yarder at the end.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:54 pm

Nobody plays ugly football like our Steelers.

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:57 pm

why Tennessee ever threw the ball is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Two turnovers on their side of the field and only 6pts to show for it.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Seems like Najee has run the ball 30 times for 31 yards.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:02 pm

you would think by now they would have some kind of laser system to determine 1st downs instead of running sticks out on the field.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:05 pm

you would think by now they would have some kind of laser system to determine 1st downs instead of running sticks out on the field.
Aint that the truth.

NFL can't let go of the 70's.
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:09 pm

That spot wasn’t even close. No way a first down. Well played boys, great second half. I’ll take these ugly wins all day long
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:13 pm

If you're a Steelers fan, you've got no choice but to take the ugly ones!

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:14 pm

Man Tennessee gave that game away.

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:15 pm

Whichever ref it was that initially spotted that ball should be immediately fired. That dude was a full yard short of the line to gain.

RIP Tyler Sash #9. Greatest Hawkeye Safety to ever don the black & gold.

Master_Of_Puppets, Shalieve5090, SteelerFreak58 and Scottish Steeler like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:17 pm

How about a hats off to Tuszka, who came in for Watt for one play, stripped the ball and nearly sealed it.

effyou515, Shalieve5090 and Scottish Steeler like this post

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:24 pm

@IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Whichever ref it was that initially spotted that ball should be immediately fired. That dude was a full yard short of the line to gain.

It's utterly amazing how bad these officials are....ugly win but a win no less...however next week in arrowhead is not gonna be pretty with this poor excuse of an offense

Master_Of_Puppets and Scottish Steeler like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:46 pm

@Scottish Steeler wrote:
That spot wasn’t even close. No way a first down. Well played boys, great second half. I’ll take these ugly wins all day long

the problem with ugly wins is you have to rely on the other team to play even worse than you are. in the end the only thing these ugly wins will accomplish is making less options available on draft day.

steelers -----> Steelers/Titans - Page 2 1704048833 <----chances of being a serious contender

SteelerFreak58 and Scottish Steeler like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:52 pm

@Scottish Steeler wrote:

the problem with ugly wins is you have to rely on the other team to play even worse than you are. in the end the only thing these ugly wins will accomplish is making less options available on draft day.

steelers -----> Steelers/Titans - Page 2 1704048833 <----chances of being a serious contender
I never want to be rooting for a team playing for a draft pick though. Losing cultures rarely dig out of their stench.

effyou515, solardave and Stella Nation like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:53 pm

You would think by now they'd have some kind of referee system that was consistent. You know like men who aren't blind.

Master_Of_Puppets and Scottish Steeler like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:54 pm

Hats off to the D in the second half.

effyou515 and Scottish Steeler like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:56 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
Aint that the truth.

NFL can't let go of the 70's.
NASCAR has devices built in to the front end of cars to determine which car crosses the finish line first. photo evidence has been long gone. i would think that tech could somehow be incorporated into football.micro GPS chips built in to the ball Steelers/Titans - Page 2 2087824411 or just a plain old laser shooting across the field. if it hits the ball it is a first. Steelers/Titans - Page 2 2087824411

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:59 pm

I think the technology is there. In fact, I thought I read somewhere that the balls already have chips in them.

So the only possible conclusion is they like the suspense of the chains and think it is good marketing.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 5:29 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
@Scottish Steeler wrote:

I never want to be rooting for a team playing for a draft pick though.  Losing cultures rarely dig out of their stench.

its the bear strategy. you cant out run the bear, you cant fight off the bear. you play dead and wait for him to get bored of chewing on you. then you go home, heal up and buy a 50 cal and blow the fuckers face off .. Steelers/Titans - Page 2 1797695198

live to fight another day.

in the words of the great Kenny Rodgers ," you got ta know when to hold em...know when to fold em...know when to walk away...know when to run." Steelers/Titans - Page 2 1890901109

solardave and Scottish Steeler like this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:43 pm

Joe Haden's tackle what a forward progress stop. Keep on Grinding.

coach: "hit her in the dick"

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:38 pm

@effyou515 wrote:
Joe Haden's tackle what a forward progress stop. Keep on Grinding.
best one on one tackle i've seen all year. unlike the 3 that got drug over the 1st down line. i thought for sure they were gonna get a stop there. No

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers/Titans
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: