Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers/Titans - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers/Titans

Go down 
+5
Master_Of_Puppets
Scottish Steeler
IowaSteeler927
Great Randino
solardave
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

Steelers/Titans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 10:59 am

@Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
@effyou515 wrote:
Joe Haden's tackle what a forward progress stop. Keep on Grinding.
best one on one tackle i've seen all year. unlike the 3 that got drug over the 1st down line. i thought for sure they were gonna get a stop there. No

Agreed. I was surprised to see 3 tacklers moving backwards on that play. I'll give that RB credit, he's a load and showed his power game on more than just that play.

As for Haden's tackle, simply outstanding. However, I'm throwing a flag on the refs for the debacle of a job spotting/measuring that ball. Watch the replays and you will see the 1st down line is at the 9 1/2 yardline. The initial spot was right on that line. Then they decide to move the ball back to where the nose is just over the 10 yardline and measure it. But the receiver never got the 10 yard line, let alone just over it. During the measurement, the nose of the ball is the width of a credit card short. WTH? How was the measurement that close? Replays from both side of the field clearly show the line to gain is the 9 1/2. How is the measurement within an inch with the ball on the 10 yard line? It was a foot and a half short? Those refs better find the extra links to that chain before the next game. Charlie Batch said it right in his post game show ... those refs won't be on the field for the Super Bowl after that ball spot/measurement fracas.

Steelers/Titans - Page 3 47f
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 11:10 am

coach: "hit her in the dick"

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:50 pm

Teaching Clock! LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:58 pm

I wake up on Tuesdays in anxious anticipation of Effyou posting these videos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Titans   Steelers/Titans - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers/Titans
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: