Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
HomeAbsurdity Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 Absurdity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58


Posts : 1664
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Absurdity Empty
PostSubject: Absurdity   Absurdity EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 11:03 am

5 different articles about how the Steelers can sneak in to the playoffs... Absurdity 3562723908

Why would anyone wish that embarrassment on this pitiful excuse of a team is beyond me especially after the spanking the Chiefs just gave them...

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 1358
Join date : 2018-08-31

Absurdity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absurdity   Absurdity EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 11:55 am

Yeah, I hear ya. I know this team isn't technically out of it but - they are going nowhere.

Possibly a first round ass kicking if they do sneak in.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 5485
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Absurdity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absurdity   Absurdity EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 3:30 pm

If we get in there is no good reason for it. I would consider it cruel and unusual punishment to have to watch it.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 1358
Join date : 2018-08-31

Absurdity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absurdity   Absurdity EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:38 pm

@solardave wrote:
If we get in there is no good reason for it. I would consider it cruel and unusual punishment to have to watch it.  
If we do get in though, I for one will take my punishment and watch it.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 5485
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Absurdity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absurdity   Absurdity EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 3:29 am

@Great Randino wrote:
@solardave wrote:
If we get in there is no good reason for it. I would consider it cruel and unusual punishment to have to watch it.  
If we do get in though, I for one will take my punishment and watch it.

I will watch up until we are behind by like 30 points and then call it a day. Absurdity 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 1358
Join date : 2018-08-31

Absurdity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absurdity   Absurdity EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 2:37 pm

@solardave wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
@solardave wrote:
If we get in there is no good reason for it. I would consider it cruel and unusual punishment to have to watch it.  
If we do get in though, I for one will take my punishment and watch it.

I will watch up until we are behind by like 30 points and then call it a day. Absurdity 1797695198
Ha, then you're going to miss all the good parts Absurdity 3798349058

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515


Posts : 4732
Join date : 2011-09-28
Location : from upper Ohio Valley to Conyers Ga.

Absurdity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absurdity   Absurdity EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 8:20 pm

@Great Randino wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
@solardave wrote:
If we get in there is no good reason for it. I would consider it cruel and unusual punishment to have to watch it.  
If we do get in though, I for one will take my punishment and watch it.

I will watch up until we are behind by like 30 points and then call it a day. Absurdity 1797695198
Ha, then you're going to miss all the good parts Absurdity 3798349058

If you don't want the cruel and unusual punishment turn the game on with about 5:00 minutes left. Absurdity 1797695198

_________________
The female players: "Coach she's to big and strong we can't stop her.

coach: "hit her in the dick"

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 5485
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Absurdity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absurdity   Absurdity EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:16 am

2020 Steeler's slogan: we almost won it in the end. Absurdity 1505004552
Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 1358
Join date : 2018-08-31

Absurdity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absurdity   Absurdity EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:27 pm

@effyou515 wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
@solardave wrote:
@Great Randino wrote:
@solardave wrote:
If we get in there is no good reason for it. I would consider it cruel and unusual punishment to have to watch it.  
If we do get in though, I for one will take my punishment and watch it.

I will watch up until we are behind by like 30 points and then call it a day. Absurdity 1797695198
Ha, then you're going to miss all the good parts Absurdity 3798349058

If you don't want the cruel and unusual punishment turn the game on with about 5:00 minutes left. Absurdity 1797695198
Ha, good one, you one upped me!

Absurdity 4127384098
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Absurdity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absurdity   Absurdity Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Absurdity
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: